Did you know search engines are still the most popular way for your customers to find you online?
According to a survey conducted by GE Capital, 66% of consumers use a search engine to start researching a purchase.
The goal of search engine marketing (SEM) is to drive more traffic to your website.
The process involves increasing your site’s visibility in search engines i.e. Google through search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search.
Search engine marketing services
Intersection can help your organization in two key areas:
 On-page search engine optimization
Intersection works to increase the organic reach of your website content by:
- Conducting comprehensive keyword research.
- Selecting the words and phrases that are most relevant for your site AND that are most popular with the prospects and customers searching for your products and services online.
- Optimizing your site by writing and/or editing your web pages to include keywords in a way that will make your site more search engine friendly, improve your search engine rankings, and generate more traffic.
 Pay-per-click advertising
We help you create or optimize Google AdWords campaigns based on your business objectives. Services include:
- Comprehensive keyword research.
- Setting up campaign parameters including ad types, geo targeting, bidding, budgets, and conversion tracking.
- Setting up keyword relevant ad groups and writing ad copy.
- Ongoing campaign monitoring and adjustments.