We can help you develop and implement a content strategy that’s relevant to YOUR business – one that connects the right content to the right person on the right channel at the right time.
Our process starts off with a content audit that helps provide important information related to:
- Content assets – What content currently exists? What needs to be created?
- Location – Where are your original content files? We help create an archive system that maps the location of all your existing files and helps organize all future content.
- Publishing channels – Where is your content currently published? Do all these channels make sense? What’s missing?
- Formats – What content formats exist i.e. documents, videos, photos, audio, presentations, etc?
- Capacity – How much content can be created in-house? In what formats? What content creation roles needs to be outsourced?
After the audit phase we will develop a content plan that:
- Defines your audiences and their information needs.
- Identifies the right tone and theme your content needs to embody in order for your organization to become a trusted source of information within your industry, sector or category.
- Generates a list of new content ideas.
- Introduces content creation workflows.
- Assesses the best publishing channels based on your audience and business needs.
- Makes it easy for prospects to transition from learning from you to buying from you.