Sadly, too many marketing plans read like textbooks. Our digital marketing playbooks are presented in a visual, concise format that is easy to understand.
Our playbook is a working document designed to guide your digital marketing planning, implementation and management over a 6-12 month time frame.
Some of the key elements of our digital marketing playbook are:
- Implementation task list – A detailed breakdown of all the tactical steps required to set up your digital marketing program including a complete breakdown of tools and channels.
- Digital marketing workflow – An operational schedule of activities required for ongoing management of the strategy including time investments and responsibility assignments.
- Implementation calendar – A 12 month schedule of every facet of your digital marketing strategy broken down by month.
Every plan we develop is customized to meet your organization’s business goals, budget, and digital capacity. The foundation of each plan is based on a strategic framework that aims to help your organization achieve four digital marketing objectives:
- Building relationships – The use of 1-1 communication to help your organization build important relationships with your audience and facilitate the opportunity for future engagement.
- Creating brand awareness – The set up and optimization of the right owned, earned and paid digital channels to grow your audience base and increase your digital reach.
- Managing conversations – The process of listening to, and facilitating, digital conversations related to your organization or industry in order to help you understand and connect with your audiences.
- Earning digital trust – The creation and publishing of consistent, relevant content that continually meets your audiences’ information needs to help you earn online trust and build a reputation as a valued information resource.