Our digital marketing audit analyzes your performance across a variety of channels, assessing the following key areas:
- Reach: How effective is your organization’s organic and paid exposure across digital channels?
- Architecture: Are you digital channels well designed, properly structured, and functioning correctly?
- Content: What information you are creating, publishing, and sharing across different digital channels? Is your content strategy effective?
- Conversion: Do you have a process in place to “activate” visitors and get them to complete calls to action?
- Measurement: Have you defined digital marketing objectives and key metrics? How do you measure performance?
- Integration: Are all of your online and offline marketing touch points connected?
After an in-depth discovery process you will receive a Digital Marketing Audit Report that highlights recommendations, gaps and next steps including where to take action, what to evaluate and which new areas to explore.
Included in this document is a Competitive Benchmarking Matrix that compares your organization’s digital presence with that of your competitors.